Hosting and bandwidth provided by MacAce.net.
The Apple Macintosh Portrait Display, released in conjunction with the Macintosh IIcx, features a grayscale "portrait orientation" 15.0" (14.2" viewable area, 640x870) Shadow Mask CRT.
|Introduction Date:||March 7, 1989||Discontinued Date:||October 19, 1992 1.|
|Display Type:||Shadow Mask CRT||Size (Viewable):||15.0" (14.2") 2.|
|Max. Display Colors:||Grayscale (8-bit) 3.||DPI:||80|
|Brightness:||N/A 4.||Viewing Angle:||N/A 4.|
|Contrast Ratio:||N/A 4.||Dot/Pixel Pitch:||? 5.|
|Display Cable:||DB-15||Built-in Audio:||None|
|Power:||75 Watts 6.||Supported MacOS:||6.0.3+ 7.|
|Dimensions:||13.1 x 11.5 x 14.9 8.||Weight:||35.0 lbs.|
|Original Price:||$1049 US||Est. Current Price:||N/A|
|Resolution Support:||640x870 (68.85 kHz Horiz. Scan, 75 Hz Vert. Scan)|
Some Apple technical documents state December 1,
2. Some Apple technical documents state a 15.0" viewable area.
3. With Macintosh II Portrait Display Video Card installed.
4. This information only applies to LCD-based (flat-panel) displays.
5. If you can provide this info or a photo, please share. Thanks.
6. 256.5 BTU per hour, 90-270 Voltage, 47-63 Hz Frequency.
7. For complete functionality. Uses a 13W/3M/DB-15M video cable.
8. In inches, height x width x depth.