Hosting and bandwidth provided by MacAce.net.
The Apple Two-Page Monochrome Display, released in conjunction with the Macintosh IIcx, features a monochrome 21.0" (19.0" viewable area) Shadow Mask CRT on a tilt/swivel base.
|Introduction Date:||March 7, 1989||Discontinued Date:||October 19, 1992 1.|
|Display Type:||Shadow Mask CRT||Size (Viewable):||21.0" (19.0")|
|Max. Display Colors:||Monochrome (8-bit?)||DPI:||77|
|Brightness:||N/A 2.||Viewing Angle:||N/A 2.|
|Contrast Ratio:||N/A 2.||Dot/Pixel Pitch:||? 3.|
|Display Cable:||DB-15||Built-in Audio:||None|
|Power:||95 Watts 4.||Supported MacOS:||6.0.3+ 5.|
|Dimensions:||19.1 x 19.6 x 18.6 6.||Weight:||60.0 lbs.|
|Original Price:||$2149 US||Est. Current Price:||N/A|
|Resolution Support:||1152x870 (68.7 kHz Horiz. Scan, 75 Hz Vert. Scan)|
Some Apple technical documents state December 1,
2. This information only applies to LCD-based (flat-panel) displays.
3. If you can provide this info or a photo, please share. Thanks.
4. 136.8 BTU per hour, 100-240 Voltage, 50-60 Hz Frequency.
5. For complete functionality. Should work on Macs with DB-15 port.
6. In inches, height x width x depth.