Hosting and bandwidth provided by MacAce.net.
The AppleColor High-Resolution RGB Monitor, released in conjunction with the Macintosh II, features a color 13.0" (12.8" viewable area) Trinitron CRT (0.26 mm dot pitch) on an adjustable tilt stand.
|Introduction Date:||March 2, 1987||Discontinued Date:||October 19, 1992 1.|
|Display Type:||Trinitron CRT||Size (Viewable):||13.0" (12.8") 2.|
|Max. Display Colors:||16.7 Million 3.||DPI:||69|
|Brightness:||N/A 4.||Viewing Angle:||N/A 4.|
|Contrast Ratio:||N/A 4.||Dot/Pixel Pitch:||0.26 mm|
|Display Cable:||DB-15||Built-in Audio:||None|
|Power:||160 Watts 5.||Supported MacOS:||2.0+ 6.|
|Dimensions:||11.0 x 13.5 x 16.0 7.||Weight:||44.0 lbs.|
|Original Price:||$1647 US||Est. Current Price:||N/A|
|Resolution Support:||640x480 (35.0 kHz Horiz. Scan, 66.7 Hz Vert. Scan)|
Some Apple technical documents state December 1,
2. Some Apple technical documents state a 13.0" viewable area.
3. With Apple 824 video card installed.
4. This information only applies to LCD-based (flat-panel) displays.
5. 547.2 BTU per hour, 85-270 Voltage, 47-63 Hz Frequency.
6. For complete functionality. Should work on Macs with DB-15 port.
7. In inches, height x width x depth.
8. If you can provide this info or a photo, please share. Thanks.